- Family Law:
- I represent clients in a variety of family law and domestic matters. It is impossible to list every topic but a few examples would include visitation, child custody, grandparents’ rights, spousal and child support, divorce, division of property, modification of decrees, and paternity.
- Criminal Defense
- A criminal case is initiated and prosecuted by the government to enforce criminal laws. These types of cases can include a criminal defense attorney. I am experienced in criminal defense and have successfully represented our clients in felony, misdemeanor, and serious misdemeanor cases.
- Juvenile Law
- Iowa’s Juvenile Court is a specialized court within the District Court which has authority over four kinds of cases related to children: Children in Need of Assistance; delinquency cases, those that would be considered criminal acts if committed by an adult; commitment proceedings, and adoption. Juvenile Law is an area in which I have a great deal of experience and proficiency.
- Wills and Powers of Attorneys
- When it comes to planning for the future or needing help in unforeseen circumstances, I can provide the legal expertise it requires in today’s complicated world. A Power of Attorney is a written authorization to represent or act on another’s behalf regarding financial or medical decisions. A will is a legal document which determines the distribution of assets following death. We are happy to assist you in the creation of these legal documents.
I encourage you to contact me for professional and skilled legal advice and representation in matters which fall into the listed legal service areas.
I am here to help.